Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You want to know what is not fair?

That my daughter is more than ready for preschool but yet she has to wait til she is four. Why? Because we are over income. If I wanted her to go to early preschool I would have to pay over 200 dollars a month. What really sucks is that she wants to go. She cannot wait to go. But because I work and my husband works we make too much money. I think it is stupid that I have to pay for other people's kids because they choose not to work or choose not to get a good paying job. Why do I have to pay for something that my child cannot even use? I think there should be early public preschool that everyone no matter what income  can attend. I think early education is that important.

I am not gong to stress too much about it because my child can practically read. She probably would be bored anyway. She knows all her abcs, shapes, numbers, patterns, and all the letters in her name. We are still working on the writing part. She is still working on her fine motor skills. She is really progressing fast. I guess I will just have to settle for teaching her at home next year. I will have a baby and we will do sensory activities and play with the baby. I am educated enough to do both and make them age appropriate. So I guess teaching is my part-time job next year. 


Can you believe Avanelle is three? Wow I can't either. Seems like yesterday i was pregnant with her. She has grown way too fast. Now she is about to be a big sister to her little brother in a few months. I never seen anyone so excited to be a big sister. Last night, she got to feel the baby move. She loved it! I am so happy I can share my pregnancy with her and Christina. They are so excited they cannot wait to have a baby brother. 


Well that is about all I have today. There is no school because of ice and I have to work later. But today is my last day of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment