Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super mom is tired!

 I clean, cook, make babies, drive kids everywhere, work 2nd shift, take care of kids, stop arguments and run out of energy! I am supermom who need some rest!



The rest of my week  looks good and crappy. Tonight I work til 11. I took on an extra day this week because of my coworker burning herself or something like that. Anyway, Then I have a very busy day tomorrow. I have to get Tina to school, take my cpr class, get Tina from school and make it to my ultrasound on time. Ugh! so tired I feel like I could sleep 24 hours a day. I started taking iron due to my past anemic pregnancies but I am not sure if it is helping. I just want to rest the weekend. Nope I can't I actually have to work 12 hour shifts. In all I got 35.25 hours this week. I know sounds wimpy but imagine doing that and waking up every morning taking your daughter to school and taking care of a 3 year old. Then going to work and taking care of older ladies til 11. Then I wake up and do it all over again. So yes I am a very hard working mother. Not to mention all the chores I do around the house. I have to keep up on the dishwasher, clothing, mop vacuum, and keep a three year old entertained.

Friday my last day off, I am going to Mansfield mall shopping. We are getting clothes for the girls. I hope to look a some baby stuff too while we are there. We are going to eat out, come home and I am going to have to start my 12 hour shifts. I have to take my client bowling and wow that is exhausting. I cannot wait til Tuesday when I am off again and can rest after a long weekend. I have next weekend off and Randy and I are getting to work on the nursery. So much to do. The girls have to paint their picture for the nuersery and help up set things up. I am trying hard to involve them. Life is just going to get busier I know. I hope by then I have some energy to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment