Monday, February 7, 2011

My Wonderful weekend off! I love my family!

 My weekend started with me and my husband going to a wood working convention at the expo center in Columbus,. I did not really want to go but I went because he wanted me to. Sometimes you have to go places you do not understand or want to go when you are married. This was one of thos times

Well the weather was not the best. It was sleeting almost the whole way there. I was kind of scared it would get worse. Luckily for us the weather straightened up. We went out to eat as a couple and then to the expo center. I do not have any pictures there all the walking about killed me. I was so tired. This child takes everything out of me. Randy got alot of good ideas and  I think he is ready to start in on that crib!




On Sunday, my sister came over for pizza and baby presents. I made some really cute baby cupcakes and we had a great time. I got her alot of stuff for breastfeeding and a nice breastfeeding pillow. I also gave her some hand me down bibs and my whole set that I had with Ava. I really love my sister. She is my best friend. Being able to share pregnancy with her has been a joy! Something I will never forget. I think it has made our sister bond stronger.Plus my sister seems to want to be like me when it comes to parenting. I am honored that she feels like I am the best mom she knows. I would say I am a damn good mom. My children have always come first. Their needs over mine. They have never went without. They never will. I hope my sister takes all my good qualities and raises Raelyn well. I know she will because like me she is educated. She has taken parenting classes and even early childhood. She knows childhood development. I am so proud of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment