Friday was unbelievable. We had such a great night. We went to Ceddars to eat and to Target shopping. The kids each got a new toy. Ava is very into my little pony and Tina got a webkins.Ceddar's food was awesome. They were packed but we got our food and had a great time out as a family. After that it was shopping at my favorite store Target. Shopping always energizes me lol. We finished there and had to go home. I was disappointed but that is life. On the way home I was car sick. Not a good ending to a great night but I was ok by the next day.
Weekend was exhausting. Working 12 hours sucks. But it pays our mortgage and it is necessary. Saturday went by fast and Sunday dragged on and on forever. But I came home to a clean house and new table set. Randy did a great job keeping the house clean and helping with laundry. He also took down the ceiling fans in the kids rooms. I am so glad for that. I hate celing fans in general. I am so glad they have a regular light now.
I also order then both a new desk. They both need something to color on besides my nice new table set. Plus the baby is going to be receiving alot of stuff in the mail. I want to make them feel good too. I do not want to to feel left out. They need something nee too.
So today is Valentine's day! I got the kids little boxes of candy. I gave Avanelle's her's already and you would have thought I gave her a gold mine! She really appreciated it. She said " Thanks Mommy, its exactly what I wanted. I love chocolate". Nice to be appreciated! I am also making a heart shaped cake for my family. Thinking of making it dark chocolate with purple icing. I went out to the store and bought Randy a new outfit. I hope he likes it. The man needs clothing. He ruins all his working. Well I am off to work hoping to have a great day. I cannot believe Randy thought that he could hide those roses from me lol. I found them when I was baking my cake. Silly husband!


No comments:
Post a Comment