Friday, February 4, 2011

Ugh it's always something! Huge Vent!!!!!!! Weekend plans.

Ugh! I was going to rest the rest of the day after going out in the ice to my doctor's appointment. Of course the co worker who likes to call off has an excuse for this weekend why she cannot work. It's always something. If she worked anywhere else she would be fired by now. No joke!

What makes me the most mad is there are people that would love to have a job and have a hard time finding one. Yet she can call off all the time and nothing is done. I really hope she quits soon like I heard she is going to. We need a dependable second shift member. I am so tired of killing myself to get things done. I am picking up her slack on grocery shopping and I am 21 weeks pregnant! Freaking stupid! I am just about done doing it. I am not going to kill myself because she refuses to do her job! Ugh!!

So I guess I am working tonight. But I told them I am not working all weekend too. They will have to find someone to do it. I feel bad because I know some of my coworkers have 50 plus hours but I am pregnant so I have a good excuse to why I do not want too much overtime.

Well I am done venting for now. What am I up to on my rare weekend off? Well Randy and I are going to a wood working convention and out to dinner together. I really do not care about the wood convention but I know it will mean alot to him if I go with him. He wants some alone time with me. I am just in it for the food lol! Sunday, my sister is coming over and we are going to have a small baby shower for her. I am going to order pizza and have some cupcakes. I am excited! I love doing things with my sissy! Well I am off to get ready for my lovely night at work. Hope it goes fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment