Monday, February 28, 2011

Softball season coming up

It's that time again. Softball season sign ups. Christina at first did not want to. I told her that if she did not play then she needs to remember that for the next activity. We have over 100 dollars in equipment that she wanted. We told her if she was not going to stick with it then we were not going to go all out and buy her a bag, bat, helmet, and nice glove. She could have just used the coaches equipment. She realized she did promise and it was a promise she is being held to. I do not want to seem like I am forcing her to play but I do believe she had alot of fun meeting new girls and playing. I think it is important to be in some type of school activity. Keeps her active and healthy.

My problem is going to be attending all the games. There is smoking, hot sun, and kids running around. I am just not sure if I can take the baby there and know he is safe. I personally think the smoking thing is stupid. People should not be allowed to smoke at a school sponsored events around children. I do not care if it is outside. I think is shows a made example to the kids. Kids running around is easy, I know some of the parents and they will stop them if there is a baby around. I also have a really really nice travel set that is solid. So I do not know really what I think. I am excited however of being able to take him out unlike having a fall baby or a winter baby. Sucks being stuck inside the first couple weeks. I am very excited about walking him and being outside with him early on. Having a June baby is going to be so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment