Friday, February 18, 2011

Work never ends even on your day off!!!

The sun was out today and everything was just too beautiful to stay indoors. Avanelle and I went shopping at the little strip mall. I got some really good deals at  Kohls. I got the girls two new outfits, Randy some new shirts and me some new maternity pants. As I was looking around at Kohls I found a treasure! Atleast what I consider a treasure. I found out they have Eric Carle books on sale. Five dollars a piece!! You cannot beat that! I was so happy! I love Eric Carle he is my favorite author. After Kohls we headed to the dollar tree, thrift store and to McDonald for lunch. We had a great time. Went home, ate and blew bubbles outside. The wind really picked up so eventually we had to come inside.

Before we knew it Tina and Daddy were home! We missed them. Randy's dad came over to help him cut the wood for our crib.  Randy also got Tina's chair together between all his cutting. We ordered pizza ate together.

After we ate, the girls and I headed out to do some spring shopping. I really wanted to get a little garden started. We picked out some seeds and started getting busy. I had to get some new house plants. Mine had died last year. I just do not feel like a home is a home without plants. Glad to finally have some again. After all of that I am exhausted.

What are we up to this weekend? Well I hope to get Corbin's room prepped, do art projects with the girls, plant some more, and clean up my dirty room. Might even catch up on some laundry. My weekend off go fast so I do not have too high of expectations when it comes to getting all of that done. I hope I do but I may not. If I can just get my art projects done and some cleaning I will be happy. Randy on the other hand is going to be working his butt off in the garage on the crib. He is going to be cutting and cutting. I am also pregnant and tired all the time. I hope to have a good weekend. Hopefully productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment