Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Avanelle my little artist







Avanelle got her desk yesterday! She loves it and so do I! Everyday we work on letters, shapes, and numbers. She is getting it down and it is nice to have a place to do that now. She loves to paint and we do that often. I love being her first teacher and I plan on continuing til she goes to school. Might be tough when the baby gets here but I plan on being the same Mommy I was with Tina. I think that is one reason why Tina does so well in school. I taught her at home first and she just excelled. She knew what to expect. I am very grateful to get a little individual time with all my children. That is the best part about spacing them. Ava will be going to school in a year then I can start working with Corbin and having the same time I had with each of them. I love being a Mommy. I love being their first teachers and getting them ready for life. Someday they will be successful and they will look back and say, my mom always prepared me. She was always there teaching me and guiding me. 

This desk is perfect for all our needs too. It is a desk and easel in one!! So when she is done practicing her letters she can flip it up and  paint or color with markers. She loves having a place just like her big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment