Thursday, February 10, 2011
Corbin Lee is a boy still!!!
I had a little doubt just because I was only 15 weeks and I know they can be wrong. But today we had another ultrasound at 22 and he is all boy! So my dream is in fact coming true. I am finally having my son. I have no doubt that he is all boy! He was face down and very active. He had his little butt in the air just moving and kicking. At one point he looked like he was waving at us. The girls loved it. I think this has made them even more excited. I feel comfortable now making big purchases on furniture and other baby items. I am so ready to shop tomorrow when I get paid. I am finally having my boy. Still seems unreal. I am so excited though. Funny how life is so good to Randy and I. We have our family just the way we want it. Two beautiful girls and a little man. Life cannot get better than that! I love being a Mommy! I am very grateful. Well I am exhausted. I think I may rest the rest of the night. This baby is a vampire and loves sucking all my energy away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment