Thursday, February 17, 2011

Designing big sister shirts.



I love to scrapbook. I love to download graphics and dress up my pictures. This got me thinking, I could do the same but with shirts. So I decided to make Big Sister shirts for my girls. You can design and print out the design on iron on paper. Then you iron them on and you have a great looking shirt. For Christina, I am going to have three owls. One representing each of my children. I brought up an owl in paint and changed the colors to my liking. I made Tina's blue and green because they are my favorite colors and I know she will like them too. For Avanelle's I made her a pattern purple and added one owl representing Cobin. I think I may have to center her name better but overall it looks great. I think I might make a couple more shirts for summer. I love the owl look and not to mention the retro look. I hope the girls like them. I need to go out today and get shirts and transfer paper. It is going to save me a bunch of money. It would have been ever 30 dollars for two shirts like this online. I probably can get away with it being 20 saving me about 10 dollars. Plus they are personalize. You can spend alot of money on personalization. Believe me I looked into it. I am also going to put Corbin's name on his little brother onsie and his hat. This is going to be his take home outfit from the hospital. I hope to get a picture of them in their shirts. I think it will be super cute. Well I am off to make lunch and wait for my hubby to cal me.

No comments:

Post a Comment