I am amazed! I am not even sure if that is the right word. Maybe I should try the word shocked. The republicans make no damn sense. They want people to have all their children, no abortions. But in the same breath they do not want women to have health services such as Planned Parenthood. Then they want to take away the wic program which helps low income families all over the country. Are you freaking kidding me? So let me get this straight, you want us to have children and then not take care of ourselves so we can take care of these children? How in the hell does that make any sense? Oh they did not only go that far. They also tried to repel the health care bill which allowed women to receive free screening through their insurance with no copays. I feel like it is a war on women!!!!!
I would like to clear up the rumor or the pure ignorance going around about planned parenthood. NO they do not use taxpayers money to do abortions. That is brought to you by the republicans. Planned Parenthood will give you an abortion if your insurance will pay for it or if you are paying for it out of your own pocket. There are no federally funded abortions. Those who think so really need to learn to read.
Please if you have time take some action. We cannot let this happen! Women need screenings to prevent cancer and spreading of stds. We also need to be educated on prevention of pregnancy.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
Go to this website and sign the petition to keep Planned Parenthood up and running!
No comments:
Post a Comment