Monday, February 21, 2011

My hobbies.........







I am absolutely  in love with editing pictures. So much so that I do not even take my girls to a studio to get pictures done. I edit my own print them out and save a ton of money! These are my newest creations. I printed off a couple but they are mostly for Randy's mother who has a huge shelf where she keeps the girls pictures. She takes my pictures off shutterfly and does her grandma thing. The only thing I do not like about my pictures is the shadow and glare in some. I am working on making sure that does not happen. My girls are awesome! They pose like pros. Not to mention they are freaking gorgeous little girls. They love their new dresses and hats. They loved getting pictures in them. Plus it was in the comfort of our own home. I do this every year. I never thought it would be this soon though. I was hoping to do some outside ones. I guess I can still do that.

Randy is driving me crazy! he lost his wallet! It has everything in it! I could beat him! There is only room for one person loosing things and that is me! I guess he forgot that loosing things was my job. I really hope he find it. I have looked and looked. I have no idea where his hat and wallet could be. I guess I better get back to looking. I have to work soon. I have a whole night of doing that. I am working with Char so it should be a fun night. She is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment