Saturday, February 26, 2011

Satruday at work

My job is so rewarding. Probably my favorite part about my job is taking a client out to do something fun. I took one of my clients out to eat for lunch. We had such a good time. We went to Perkins and chowed down. We talked and then went shopping at Big Lots. I have to say those mirrors in public bathrooms have to be magnified because I look huge in them lol.

Then I went back home with her and cleaned. We dusted and swept all the bedrooms. We cleaned all the bedspreads. We watched a movie til the the other clients came home from the bowling alley. Then it was dinner time and before we knew it bath time. I gave meds and did some more chores and went home. I have to sleep at some point. 12 hours really wears me out. So now I have 12 hours off then I go back for round 2. Good news though I have next weekend off. Maybe the family and I will do something fun. Great part about working the weekend is looking forward to the next one off with your kids. We treasure those days. I love being a working mom and having such a great balance of work and home. Works great for me and my family. 27 hours is plenty a week. And I still can help with bills. Makes me very happy. I think a great balance is what keeps my family very happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment