Friday, February 11, 2011
We have our taxes back! Time to get busy!
I woke up early to discover our taxes are back! I got busy shopping for the baby. I got his swing, bouncer, traveling set, mattresses, nursing bras, onsies, socks, and anything else I could think of for the baby. I got all new breast pump parts. I really needed them. I am so excited to get started. I bought the fisher price rocker bouncer, Baby Trend ( who has great car seat reviews) for my traveling set, I got the rain forest baby swing, and I got mattresses for both my cradle and my crib.
We are also purchasing a bigger table set for our family. We are going to be a family of five soon and the seating we have just does not work.I also hope to find a great deal on a child's desk for Tina. I hope to get that for her soon. She needs a quiet place to do homework. The girls need spring clothing. After that we have to buy wood and pay medical bills. Money gone at that point. But that is life. You have to get the essentials at the time you need them. We definitely need all the stuff I mentioned. So excited to get shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment