Well I thought I had my job back. I just do not know right now! I do not know whether to scream or to cry. I tried to get a hold of my boss during the weekend via text message to find out when I start back. She never got back to me. I tried calling her after I went to the home only to see the person replacing me there and working. I want my job back! I want my life back! I was only gone for eight weeks! I am sorry for that but I was very sick and was put on a zofran pump. What else was I to do? I could barely eat and drink. I could not take care of myself along someone else. I wish someone would let me know what is going on. That is all I ask. When do I start work again and where would be a good place to start. Obviously the women replacing me has not been talked to. She is still working my shifts. Which is confusing because I was talked to about when I can start. Ugh why can't people communicate! That is all it takes. Communication!
No comments:
Post a Comment