The weeks are flying by now that I am working again. So happy to see my pay stub in the mail and it was a nice check. Glad they are finally rolling in again. Means we can pay our mortgage on time maybe even early. Not that we are late but I was afraid we might be if I only got paid for one day. We would have made things work. Things always seem to.
Friday is pizza night! Thinking about heading to Cis Cis to eat with Randy's parents. I was going to have my sister come so I can give her the baby stuff I bought her but she had other plans. Made me kind of upset because she told me any day and time was fine. Then she would not even set a day or time. Made her seem very ungrateful for the things I have bought her.Oh well I am not going to let it ruin my night. Even if Randy's parents do not want to go we are still going as a family. A night out will do us some good. It's been a long week and I have a long weekend in front of me. I am working 12 hour shifts. Gotta keep it rolling in.
Hopefully next week I have my w2 after loosing it. I cannot wait to file and get it over with. Buy my baby stuff and pay some medical bills. I need to get a tire for my car because I have a broken belt on one side. Now the saving for maternity leave begins. Hopefully I save enough so my family does not experience any hardship while Randy is on shut down, and I am on maternity leave. It's going to be nice though to all be together at home swimming and having a good time. Corbin will be here. Life is going to be wonderful. I cannot wait for that time.
What does next week bring? Well I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I only work two days next week. I have the weekend off and we are still planning what to get into. There is a wood working show in Columbus Randy would like to go to. He is getting all excited about starting on two projects soon. Corbin's crib and Corbin's changing table dresser combo. Thursday is library night and Friday pizza night. Nothing will change there. Big breakfast on the weekends and whatever we get into. That's our life pretty much. Working planning activities with the kids and paying bills.
No comments:
Post a Comment