Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve!!!!!!

w,
New years eve was a fun night. We ordered pizza from pizza hut. we played games ,made gilitterly crowns, got all hyper with white grape juice and had a ball. Mommy started feeling sick though and had to take some zofran and sleep. I felt bad but Ava did not make it either. She was sound asleep on the other side of the couch. Randy and Tina stayed up and watched the fireworks the neighbors were doing. Yeah their kids tell us all the time they do not have water or electric but man they sure can afford fireworks! I guess that is Marion for you. Priorities in this town are backwards. Anyway, I had a fun night. Just think I am now in the year I will have my baby boy! So excited to meet Corbin. Randy and I will be outnumbered lol! So excited for another great year with my family.

Today we are doing puzzles and watching movies. I am making bbq ribs in the crock pot and making a nice New Years Day dinner. I am thinking about making ivory soap snowmen today or tomorrow. I just have to find small things for the girls to put on them. They make the house smell so nice! I love making them with them every year. it is kind of our thing. I know Corbin will love it when he gets older too. I cannot wait to have a messy boy around. So many infant sensory activities planned. We are going to feel bark and so many other things outside when he is born. I cannot wait. May family will be complete. Nobody will be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment