Monday, January 31, 2011

Planning, Weekend plans, and my children.

Planning so much this week. Today I am going to finish our taxes online and push enter! We should have them back by Friday. One thing I will never do is pay someone to do my taxes. Taxes are way too easy to pay someone to do. All you do is put in the numbers in the corresponding squares. We should see over 5 grand this year. That is even without the earned income credit which we never qualify for and probably never will. We make way too much money. Which is fine. I cannot wait to write Corbin's name down next year! I cannot wait to include him in our taxes. Not for the money but we will have him!

Speaking of planning, his room is about to undergo a huge make over. We are keeping the current color. It goes perfect with the bedding. We are re-doing the baseboards, door frame, repainting the ceiling and touching up all the paint. Randy is going to get started on my crib and dresser changing table combo. I have since last I talked about it changed the design. He has the plans and is all ready. I am going to add rocket openers to it. Then I am going to find a rocket name vinyl and add it to his wall. Not to mention the walls are going to be covered in space theme items. So excited to get started.



My baby celebration is being planned too. May 28th I am having a bbq to welcome Corbin. I am making a cake similar to the pictures above. I might do a small cake with cupcakes or a huge cake. It is not a baby shower but I am not turning away any gifts if people want to give them to me. I am having a boy after two girls and I have nothing for a boy. I am so excited about having a boy I can still hardly believe it. I cannot wait to jump in and start planning this get together.

Weekend plans, well I am hoping to go with Randy to a wood working convention in Columbus. I am hoping to make a date out of it and go out to eat. Hopefully Randy's mother would like to watch the kids for me.  Hopefully get the wood and get started on his crib and other items. Re doing the girls whole room next year when they start sharing. They want a dolphin theme so I am starting to get items for that too. Having three kids is going to be a blast!


I have to say having children is my greatest joy. I love being a mom so much. One of the hardest things I am having to come to terms with is never having anymore children. Just the thought of that makes me sad. Never being pregnant again and never having another baby around. I know I have to think about my other children and their needs too. Three is plenty I know. Closing that chapter of my life is hard. I will never get how women go get fixed without making sure it is what they really want. How can you make the decision before you even have your baby? I know plenty of women in my cafemom group that have schedule surgeries to get their tubes tied. I cannot and will not make that decision yet. I just can't. Randy is the one getting fixed anyhow because it is easier for him and it is easily reversed if I change my mind I do not have a date in mind however. I have no plans of him getting fixed anytime soon. Mainly because I do not know if I am truly done. I am not sure when I will know that. I guess maybe after I experience three kids. Maybe college will convince me. I just do not know. I just know that I am on the fence and do not know when I will know. I am waiting for the feeling of completion. Will that feeling ever come?  I hope so. I hate feeling so torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment