Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Wonderland in Marion Ohio!




I hate winter but my kids enjoy playing in the snow so much! I kept Tina home today due to the weather getting bad. Sure enough her school was let out early and thank goodness I did not send her or I would have been driving in it. Both girls just loved the show. They were making snow castles, cleaning my car off, shoveling, going down the snow covered slide, and just being my crazy girls. Ava I think had quite a bit of snow. I hope none of it was yellow snow lol. No it was clean. They probably played for a good 30 minutes or so. I let them play when it was really coming down so they could try to catch some in their mouths. I loved doing that as a kid. I cannot wait til I have a crazy boy bouncing around in the snow too. I so love being a mother.

On a whole another note, I think I am getting my first pregnancy cold. My head is killing me and my nose has so much pressure. I slept for awhile. I feel find sitting up but one cannot sleep like that. !8 weeks tomorrow! Almost half-way done!

No comments:

Post a Comment