Monday, January 10, 2011

Mommy is tired!!!!

All the time a matter of fact. I have no idea how I am doing it. Working, taking care of two kids and being pregnant. I am so tired all the time! I could sleep for days! Hopefully tonight goes fast at work. I have to do some running with one of my clients but after we get done I plan on chilling and being pretty much done for the evening. Hopefully Char has things knocked out for the most part. No idea how shopping is gong to go. Especially when I can barely keep my eyes open at 7 pm. Tomorow I plan on taking it easy and making an easy day for myself. Probably clean a little but lay down and watch tv with Ava. I really need to make sure I am taking down time. I don't want my legs to start hurting. Hopefully soon I can take some vitamins more often. Well I guess that is what being a Mommy is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment