Sunday, January 9, 2011
Sledding and Lite Brite.
Yesterday we had a very fun day. Well I guess it did not start out too fun. I made the girls clean their rooms before I would let them go sledding. Yeah I am a mean mom. Then we got all bundled up and headed out to the Harding Memorial. There is a little hill right behind it. Tina is old enough to go up and down the hill by herself. Avanelle I do not feel comfortable with her doing it yet. Randy pulled her and her sled up and down the hill. She loved it. It was bitter cold though so we were not there too long. After going up and down the hill about 6 times we got in our car and went home.
When we got home we got out the Lite Brites! I loved mine as a kid and when I was shopping for Christmas I had to get the kids one. They loved it. Avanelle had no problem figuring out how the letters correspond with the color pegs. She caught on and did the birthday cake picture by herself. Tina loved it too. She just got her's done so fast. I was happy to share a childhood toy with my girls. I cannot wait til Randy has the bonding time with the boy we are going to have in five months. I know he has so much to share with him. Things that Mommy's don't know how to do. Family is great!!! My life is great and I am happy for each one of my family members everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment