If we keep getting snow like they say we are going to, 1/2 inches every two hours. I am going to head to High Banks or the Harding Memorial to take my kids sledding. I think they would really enjoy that. I know last year Avanelle just loved it. Christina was a pro! So if the weather cooperates and it is not too bitterly cold that is the plan. I have a better camera this year so I should get freakin awesome pictures.
Sometime this weekend I thnk Randy and I are going to get on the baby's room. We will probably get new baseboard and door frame put in. Hopefully touch up the room with paint. I am keeping it the same color as with Ava because that blue goes so well with the colors of the bedding I bought. We will see we have alot of bills too might have to wait til next check. I have to start saving for February's mortgage due to me only getting one check this month. Going to use my child support and save it back. We will be fine though. We always figure it out. Plus, everyone goes through a bump every now and again. I guess this is our time. Means we have to tighten up the belt and wait til income tax for baby stuff no big deal it that is what happens. I have plenty of time. Plus I am working now and that will make all the difference. Life is what you make of it I tell myself that everyday. I try to make my very happy. I have to say I am doing a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment