
Today I decided to relazs and do some digiscrapbooking. When we got a new computer I was not able to save all the work I had started. So I have to start over but this time I am backing everything up. My favorite one is the one I made for Corbin. I am going to try to keep up on it this time around. I work too so it is going to be hard. Starting tomorrow life gets back to normal which will leave me with even less time. I am determined to do it. I am going have Randy get down the big box of memories so I can get started on Tina's I have to scan all her baby pictures and first paintings. No idea what I am going to put them in. I have been working on that idea for years. They will not go in a regular scrabook because the paper will be too small. I am still working on that little problem. I think with income tax I will work on finding what I need and start printing them out. I love working with graphics and editing pictures. It is one of my favorite things to do. Makes me relax and gets my creative juices flowing. I just need to keep on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment