Monday, January 17, 2011

My long weekend......... Blah work!

What a long weekend! I am so glad it is over! I loved working with the ladies and helping them get things done. I had to go grocery shopping for the first time since I have been sick and it was harder than I remembered. I took the ladies grocery money and went to Save-Alot so I could stock them back up on meats and boxed foods. I also got so many can goods that the cabinet is overflowing. I hope this keeps them good for awhile.

I am just exhausted though but I will do anything for my family. Plus working gives me a sense of need. I know my girls need me but the women at work need me too. Nice to be needed at a job. To know that you make a difference everyday you work. The ladies at work are like my family. I have three extra Grandmas. Not to mention I get paid to do what I love. Helping people. Helping them get around and live normal lives that they would not get to live if I did not help them. The pay is not much but it gets my family by.

Speaking of my family, we have been doing great! I cannot believe that my sickness is over and I am back to normal. So is my family. Things are coming together as they always do. Funny thing is I do not have to believe in a higher power for that to happen. I make that happen myself.

Next, month with our taxes which I cannot wait to file. Randy plans on getting the wood for my crib and changing table. I am going to order my travel system, bouncer and baby swing. Probably get the paint in the room touched up and decorated. Before you know it I will have my little boy! Things might be tight but Randy and I have one of the strongest marriages I have ever seen. Nothing breaks us. Nothing ever comes close. We never argue because we agree most of the time. If we do not agree both of us are willing to listen to the other. I swear that man reads my mind. I could be thinking about how I want some orange juice but I forgot to tell him. He always comes back with it. Even though I did not tell him. I remember when we were painting the bathroom and I told him to go to Lowes and pick out the color that I am sure I will love it. He came back with the exact color I was thinking and I never once told him. That is how our marriage is. We listen to each other and we love each other. We both work hard. I am sure nobody believes me but I don't really care. If you could only be a fly on our wall you would see it. Our family always comes first and we always seem to land on top. I think it is because there are  two people in my marriage working toward the same exact thing. We have the same goals. There is never anything to question because we both already know what direction we are going in. Most of the time we don't even have to talk about it. The song "When you say nothing at all" comes to mind. Most of the time there are no words spoken. We both just know. I believe that is what a soul mate is like. Randy is that for me. He is the other half of my potato (inside joke).

Well enough about my marriage. I hate to make people sick lol. What am I up to today? Well I am home with my girls til I go to work. Randy is working today and will be home at 4. My MIL will be here to watch my girls til he gets home. Tomorrow I am off work. I only work Wednesday this week and then I am off til next Monday. Looking forward to taking the kids to Cosi and eating out for lunch on Saturday. Sunday we are going to go winter hiking or sledding at High Banks. Hell we might end up doing both. I really would love some fresh air and some activity. I might be pregnant but I am not handicap. Exercise is good for me.

The picture above is a picture of my husband and I when we were first dating. I look so happy there. I still am that happy just a little fatter and with more children.

No comments:

Post a Comment