Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wacky Wednesday.

Last night I had to take my unisom. Yesterday was not such a good day. I threw up and was nauseated most of the day. Even after taking zofran. I ate a little dinner and then took my unisom shortly after. I had a hard time getting up this morning because of the sleeping pill. I woke up not nauseated and ready to eat and drink. So much better from yesterday. I felt on edge all day long. Ate a bagel, orange and yogurt for breakfast. Feeling much better!

Now I have to get off my butt and get a shower for my doctors appointment today. I am 17 weeks today. I also have to work today. So it is going to be a busy morning. I have to get Ava ready to go to my appointment. Since Randy's mother has her own appointment, she will not be able to sit with Ava during my appointment. That is fine because i am gong to pack a bag of goodies to keep her busy. After that I think we might swing through McDonald. I am going to need something to drink and eat. I am going to go home eat and get ready for work. I am off then the rest of the week. One day work week yippee! Next week I work two days and the whole weekend. I have missed work! So glad I am back on it. So glad I make money to support my family.

So it is going to be a busy day but so worth it! I will update my pregnancy blog with my appointment info.

No comments:

Post a Comment