Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Palin, Don't you think it is time to own it?

 

I was watching the news last night at work. Imagine that Palin is still defending herself! Are you kidding me? I mean when is the women going to be a women and admit some wrong doing? In the words of my very wise fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Fields, "own it and deal with the consequences". Will she ever do that? No! She is Sarah Palin. There is always an excuse or message that she needs to get across.She is always the victem of the media or the liberals. Boo Hooo Sarah!


I have to say the worst part of her interview with Hannity had to be when she starting on a tangent about censorship. Really after the tragedy in Arizona she really does not think that the rhetoric needs some censorship. She also does not think her map with cross hairs was inappropriate. I have to say I would have actually been able to find some respect for the women if she would actually admit some sort of wrong doing.But no Sarah never does anything wrong. 

I do not think Sarah will ever be anything but an annoying celebrity that will not go away. Kind of like the Kardashians  I doubt she will ever hold any political office. The way she has dealt with a tragedy is what sealed the deal. She lacks class and common sense.I actually feel bad for her. She must have very low self-esteem. She feels the need to explain everything. I think she did herself the most dis service by continuing to talk! The more she opens that big mouth the more she digs her political career in the grave it should have. I expect to see more reality shows from her in the future and more books. The women is trying to be a millionaire not a politician. Good Riddance! Hopefully after this she goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment