Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Life goes back to normal...........

Randy has gone back to work. I am back on my feet. I am taking Tina to school and taking care of Ava all on my own again. I go back to work on Wednesday and start my routine again. Monday we start going back to story time. I wanted to today but I did not have a car seat. Randy's mom has mine and Randy has the other. Two car seats and I do not have one. Sucks! But not everything goes right everyday. You just have to flow right through it.

Ava and I stay busy. I always try to do a letter activity, coloring activity and a art activity with Ava. Today we are doing the letter N, making a puppet, coloring a mitten and having cutting practice. She should get her new letters in the mail and her dry erase board for practicing She loves learning about letters. She loves this game we have where we match the lower case and upper case letters. I never seen a child besides Tina that loves to learn. I cannot wait til Corbin gets here. He is going to be the same way. The love for learning is in the genes and so it being intelligent.

Next week, we are going to start using a magnetic calendar. I want to teach her the days of the week. Going to sing the Days of the week song and talk about the weather. Like you do in school. I did the same with Tina though I did not buy a magnetic calendar I made it out of construction paper. It was really crappy but it worked. We are also going to do some snow art projects.

Tuesday is library night at my house. Tonight everyone is going to the library to pick out a book. I even would like a new novel to read or a pregnancy book. Right now Avanelle and I are reading books about babies. So I might try to find one for her. I bought four off amazon recently and she loves them. Christina wants to get some Lois Duncan books. I might order some for her since I get free two day shipping from Amazon now. I love deals!

Well Avanelle is yelling "Mommy lets color and make my puppet now". So I better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment