Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patricks Day and Visting Raelyn

Had so much fun yesterday. Ava and I did art projects, went for a walk and had a great time. Later that night my sister needed me. So I went and got her. Randy loved seeing his niece. I loved seeing her too. Christina and Ava really loved singing her to sleep.They both are going to be great big sisters. I am getting so excited. I hope that our park plans work out today. I know yesterday Kisten needed support and love so we had to be there for her. But my girls need to enjoy the nice weather. I think we may walk up to the school after dinner. No idea what we are doing this weekend. We will have to see.

I hope things get better for Kisten.My mother is sure making it hard. I dare her to try to take Raelyn from my sister there are so many witnesses it would blow her out of the water.I really cannot stand that women. She is not my mother as far as I am concerned. They things she does are just morally wrong. You do not treat your child like that. I hope the women receives helps someday. Until then she cannot see her grandchildren. I do not want my children in that environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment