Friday, March 11, 2011

Ava is going to be a great big sister!!





When I had Avanelle, Christina had a hard time. After six years of being the only child she was very jealous of Avanelle. That ended quickly and she became a very good big sister. I was so afraid this might be the case with Avanelle. But I never took in consideration she has never been an only child. Yesterday she got to practice her big sister skills. She did so well with her new cousin Raelyn. I was so happy. She held her and was very gentle. I think everything is going to be fine. Nice to have a practice baby to practice on. She watched me hold her and feed her. She even fed her a little. I was so proud of her! 

Later that night Tina decided she wanted to read Avanelle a bedtime story. Randy or I usually do. Tina loves her little sister and enjoys spending time with her. I am so happy they are close. They definitely have a special relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment