Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here we go again.......... Vent!

I do not ask for much. I only ask for my ex to pay for the child that he brought into this world. I ask for my child support to be paid on time, to help with extra activities in school, and on occasion to help with school clothing. To me child support is the reimbursement of funds( the state sees it this way also)  I have already paid out for her. For instance food, shelter, utilities, and most of the costs for clothing. I do not think that is asking for too much. Especially considering she never stays with him, he never sees her but once a year. I have her 24/7. In fact, a man who is not her bio father is providing most of her basic needs. He pays for her insurance. Jeff is suppose to have insurance but it is hard to use it when I do not even have a card. 

I think if your relationship with your child is non existence the least you can do is pay for her. I mean how hard is sending a check? Randy and I are doing all the raising and the everyday parenting. He cannot even pick up the phone and call her once a week. While Randy and I are busting our asses working and taking care of her everyday. He can decide to switch jobs and stop paying. He always picks a great time to do this too. So that it hurts us and our family financially. He has no other children to care for. He has no other responsibilities but working. I have almost three children. I have more to worry about than just Christina. You would think he would plan ahead. I have to do that. I cannot just switch jobs and not support my child. I think it is bullshit that men can walk away and not support their child!!! They have to be over a year behind before anything is done!! 

The thing that gets me, is the fact that he was almost caught up from the last time he did this shit. Why would you put yourself in the hole yet again? I can answer that question easy. Because he does not care. Because nothing is ever done about it.

After a half an hour of trying to find my paper work I called my caseworker. She has no idea why he is not paying. No notice was given to her about anything. Once again Jeff lied. Why? Who knows. I am not going to say anything to him about it. He has ignored my texts up to this point. Just really sucks. I was saving that money for maternity leave so our daughter was protected financially while I am not able to work. Plans ruined so now I must re write the plan. Oh well that is life. Frustrating but he has always been this way. I just have to learn to accept it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment