Saturday, March 5, 2011
Making shirts for the kids......
Friday was very busy. I had to get up and get Tina ready for school. I had to take her, come home and get Ava ready for my doctor's appointment. That went well. read my pregnancy blog for the details of my appointment. Anyway, we started back from there and then we went to Meijer to get a few things. We then went from Meijers to McDonald for lunch. I so needed a big mac. I ran into my father and we ended up having lunch together. That was nice. I came home and my creative juices just started flowing! I made those shirts above. I got so engrossed in my work I missed phone calls I had to return. That's me though I get way too involved in my projects. I guess I better get started on that baby chandelier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment