Sunday, March 20, 2011

Really? You are going to talk about me?

I love how people in my family want to talk bad about me. I am the black sheep because I do not drink, do drugs or have a criminal record. I do not allow my children around people like that. That makes me a bad person in their eyes. 

Last night, I guess my mother and grandmother got drunk at the bar. Nothing new there. I love them but they both have a horrible drinking problem. Anyway, my mother fell and busted her head open. I know this will sound horrible to someone who has not been abused. I know I will come off cold hearted. Unless you have been physically and emotionally abused by your own mother you will not get what I am about to say. Karma finally worked! She has done nothing all week but put my sister down. Call her a bad mom. Threaten to take away her baby. Over my sister asking her for a ride. She flips out over nothing!I mean it does not take anything to set her off. She is always right and always wants to fight. I do not know what is wrong with her I just know that I cannot do it anymore. She has beat me down so much that I no longer can take her abuse for the sake of a relationship.

My sister did not receive this information until 3 am. My uncle Joey told her finally. She was very upset. Even though she is being hurt by her all the time, my sister still has the strength to try being a daughter to her. That is fine. That is her decision. Everyone has to get where I am on their own. 

Joey and my sister proceed to get into it. Somehow during the course of their argument my name is brought up. I am the black sheep of the family that has disowned my wonderful caring family.( rolls eyes) He says how she is just like me. Ungrateful and needs to learn how to treat her mother. Are you kidding me? I need to learn how to treat my mother? What about her knowing how to treat her children? Parents do not punch their child in the face,try to run them over with a car, call them names, lie to the police about them running away ( in reality I was thrown out), and everything else she has done to hurt me. She has done all of this in the attempt to control my life. Which I would not allow. So I am a bad daughter. Try her being a bad parent.

Anyway who is he to talk? Seriously, the man is a walking public service announcement. Every time I tell my kids not to do drugs I use him as an example. As I recall his poor children grew up with nothing. Their father would not work and barely kept a roof over their heads. Drugs always came before his children. He beat their mother in front of them and he wants to talk about me? He has been in jail more times then I can count! Mostly for drugs and domestic violence. Once he had all the utilities off in his house with three kids living there in the middle of winter! Yeah Joey you are a class act! You are one hell of a man! 

All I can say is fuck you! I am been there for my children everyday of their lives. My children have never went without for me to do drugs! I have never had my children come visit me in jail. I have job and so does my husband. Sure we are not perfect but they always come first!! You do not even have a pot to piss in! You live with random people and do construction work because you cannot pass a piss test to get a real job. You have no right to talk about me. My name should never even cross your lips! 

I would however like to say thanks Joey. Thanks for giving my sister a very nice compliment! I am a good mother and wife. I take care of my family. I graduated from high school on time after a very hard pregnancy. I refuse to allow people to abuse me. I keep my kids away from all the crazy people with in our family that does drugs, and abuses alcohol. I want better for my family. Guess what? My sister is alot like me. She wants the same things for her daughter! I think that is a good thing. I am proud of her. I hope she does grow up to be just like me. To stand up against a mother who abuses her children. Who makes them feel like shit and has to control their lives.I do not want my kids to see any of that. I do not want them to think that behavior is normal. So if that makes me a bad person, well so be it!!! I wonder what the hell that makes you? Someone who steals, does drugs, does not take care of his children, uses people, scams people and has been in jail more times than I can count? Makes you a piece of fucking white trash. They type I wipe my shitty feet on! 

So Joey before you go on talking about me, take a look in the mirror. Yeah your teeth are are messed up from doing crack. I look in the mirror and I see a productive member of society. Someone who is a great mother and wife. Too bad when you look in there you do not see anything but the rough life you have gave yourself. No I am not perfect but at least I am productive. I am something my children can be proud of. Drugs and jail are your only accomplishment. Way to go!

As for my mother, that is none of your business. You were not raised by her. You have no idea how she has hurt me. You have no idea how I needed to break away from her for my health. We had a toxic relationship. We never were close. It was always her way or the highway. I choose the high way and I am better for it. I love how you bring her up when you have always treated your mother like trash. Stole off her and disrespected her your whole life. I have never done any of that to my mother. I just do not deal with her emotional and mental abuse anymore. Nor do I put up with her doing it to my sister. If that once again makes me a bad person then so be it!!!!! My family is my life and they will continue to be! Maybe you need to clean your own closet out before cleaning mine. Yours is filthy and reeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment