Anyone want a nine year old that is a drama queen? I am thinking about giving her away. I cannot believe how much a scrap and bruise hurt her. She screamed and was shaking. I thought well maybe she is in shock because she has cracked something. So I take her to Er and she just is bruised. They took an x-ray and everything. Now she is running around the house like nothing happened. I could beat that child! I know the bill is going to be crazy! But at least I know she is ok and if that is the price to pay I will gladly pay it.
On a whole different subject I took the kids to the park finally! My legs have been killing me and I have been avoiding doing it. I know that sounds bad but I have been in pain. Anyway we had a great time. Tina and Randy played catch. Ava found like five boys to play with. She is a little heart breaker already. We ate a sub for dinner there and then we just played til it got cold. I really enjoyed seeing the smiles on my kids faces. I cannot wait til Corbin can play with his sisters.Having three kids is going to be a blast. I seriously cannot wait. Having three little ones running around and dong their different things. I love all my children and I cannot wait til my family is complete. Two girls and a boy is my ideal family. I will have it in three months. I am sure I will so many adventures to write about. If Corbin is anything like his father lots of stitches are in our future. So much to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment