
I feel so encouraged by the scale. I lost two pounds this week. I am so excited and I feel ready to do more. I have a feeling things are going to melt off. I am ready for a better me. I know two pounds is not alot but it is the thing that has me up today ready to work out and eat right. Randy has been very supportive. I am very lucky to have him. Tina swears that I look different with two pounds gone. I do not think you will notice a difference til about 10 or so. It is all in my belly and I carry it well so it is hard to tell. I already have super skinny arms. Yeah I hate my arms.
How am I feeling today? Well I am sore all over. Of course I would be I have been working hard. I feel positive and tired. Oh so tired. I hope I start feeling energetic after I drop Tina off. Rain always has me dragging. Glad I do not live in Seattle. I would never wake up. I am feeling better.. not like I usually am in the morning, not the least bit cranky. I usually am a little cranky since I worked til 11. But no I am happy and cheerful. Well off to eat some energy oatmeal and fruit. Breakfast is a must when you are trying to loose weight. That was my mistake before. I so learned from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment