Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tina's First Practice and working my ass off literally



Tina had her first practice yesterday. Wow she did better than I expected. She seem to have alot of fun. Unfortunately something happened, she was afraid to ask for a bathroom break and she had an accident. I think she might have another uti. I am gonna have to get her into the doctor. I think I was able to make her feel better because I did the same thing when I was in softball. When I was eight I peed my pants on accident because I too was afraid to ask for a bathroom break. A good example of how Tina and I are so alike. She has another practice on Friday. I am going to make sure she uses the bathroom before she leaves.

Wow I am working my ass off literally. Yeah my butt hurts. Actually my whole body hurts right now. I am been doing the walk away the pounds videos. I love them. They are a little faith based but I can ignore that. Hell I have to ignore it all the time I am pretty used to it. I was doing the five mile fat burning video and I was so out of breath. I had to stop. I really like the set up though. I love the jogging added in. Most of the videos I have seen only have you walking. The jogging is defiantly a plus.

Next Monday I have to talk to my health coach. I hope she can help me with how I can loose weight. I like to loose 30 pounds by December. Would not hurt to loose more. I really have put it on slowly over the years. Randy, I love him but he is a bad influence on me. I have never weigh this much in my whole entire life, not even during pregnancy. Well the end of my pregnancy. I am not being mean but yesterday he hate two hamburgers then tried to eat a hot dog too. I stopped him and asked him if he is really with me. He said yes. I do not know though. He loves food. I hope at some point to work out with him. I wish we had bikes. We would take the kids on bike rides. Something to save up for someday.

When I was younger I would ride my bike everywhere. I did not realize it at the time but damn I looked good back then. No wonder I had boys wanting to be my "friend". So naive back then. I hope to have some of that back someday. I will never weigh 130 again I realize that but I can settle for 140. I really do not want to define a weight for myself. I just want to be within the normal range. The healthy range. I want Randy to be there too. I am afraid for him. I am afraid of health problems down the road. I wish we could do it together but time is not allowing us. So I am doing it on my own and he is on his. Wish us luck. Above is our before picture hopefully I will have a nice after picture. Also there is a picture of Tina practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment