Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things do not always work out the way you want them too.

Tis life they say. Life is hard. Sometimes you have a financial goal and no matter how hard you try it does not work out. My child support problem has left me in a bad situation. I guess somehow he was ahead. No idea how that happened. Anyway, he did not pay the whole month of March leaving me behind on my car payment. Recently his child support got raised but unfortuely until paperwork is completed in 4-6 weeks I will not receive it. Also he will start out behind. He will have to pay 20% more because of this. Wow stupid huh? Oh well I guess I will have to make due. I called my car company and they will wait and work with me. I do not care the baby is happening in December I refuse to wait any longer than that.

We will make it work somehow. We always land on top. Good guys finish first, or so they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment