
So yesterday was my birthday. I used to have this feeling of it being my special day. Not anymore seems like just a time to spend money on tags and new licenses. Ava had a bad potty training day and time slipped away. It seemed like before I knew it I was at work. My clients were very happy to see the bunny cake me and the girls made . I was very glad to share it with them. I got lots of hugs and "Happy Bitthdays" I appreciated all of them. I could not believe how many people actually cared it was my birthday. I was even amazed that i got birthday wishes from Randy's family. That was very nice of them. I know that things have been stressful in that area but I am hopeful things will slowly get better. Takes time to heal. Especially when you were hurt very badly. I am now 25 and as happy as can be. I have my husband and my beautiful girls and life could not get any better. I am very fortunate. I feel lucky everyday
Something that has been bothering me is Randy and his college. I am very worried that he is not studying enough. I am going to make him from the time he gets home til he goes to school today. I am perfectly capable of doing everything. I wish I could get that through to him. I have it on the days he has school. I actually enjoy it. I love playing with my girls and having girl time. Randy is afraid of being left out of something. I guess if that is the biggest problem we have I should be grateful. I guess I will just have to keep on him. I hope he does better. Maybe I should help him study. I am sure we will figure it out. Just thought I would vent a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment