Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunny Sunday



I had a great Sunday. Randy and I took the girls hiking at Sharon's woods. It was so much fun. The girls really loved seeing animals, flowers and playing on the rocks. It was nice after a long week to finally have some family time. To us family is the most important thing. I know we were invited to a family thing but Randy decided that it would not be fair to the girls to go somewhere where there would be really nothing to do. We almost stopped by on the way back but the girls were asleep.

When we got home I made shrimp stir fry and Randy and I fixed out front yard. We put down more top soil and put up the border around our flowers. It looks very nice. I am excited for some flowers to get out there. I love flowers.

Next weekend I am off we are going to the zoo. We have not been there for a couple of years as a family. It is going to be a blast. I plan to be there all day long. I want to see everything. My girls are super excited. So am I.

So lets rewind I forgot about Saturday. Randy had to work as usual. He has been working hard at work and school. Matter of fact he is doing very well with his college class. I am very proud of him. Well he had to work and Tina had a friend spend the night. We had uniform pick up and pictures. We did that. She of course wore pink socks and dress shoes. I hope I laugh about it when she is older because I was really upset because she was getting her pictures taken. Oh well I guess. Tina then stayed the night for the first time with a friend. She loved having a little freedom and I loved getting rid of her lol. Ava and I flew a kit for awhile. So much fun.

So over all I had a great weekend with my crazy family. Hope to have more. You only get one chance to be a parent I indeed on embracing it til the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment