One thing I love about being a mother is the fact that we do lots of crafts together. Monday which is today we are making a flower, coloring D for Daisy, doing a flower fingerplay, and making a paper plate flower. I really enjoy teaching her and doing things with her. Tuesday we are doing a bug day. All kind of bug activities. Wednesday we are doing an under the sea day. Thursday we are doing a Butterfly day, and Friday a zoo day!! I am planning all of this out as we speak. Avanelle learns so much when I am home.
I am so excited to take her to the zoo. She can talk and walk now. It is going to be so much fun. Christina and her can finally enjoy it as sisters.
Well that is all I have for now. I have to get back to doing things.
No comments:
Post a Comment