Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter... What a wonderful day of peace



Spa is the word that comes to mind when I think of yesterday. We started the morning with eating a small breakfast then making rabbit masks for our egg hunt. That did not turn out like I wanted it to. I needed some of that elastic stuff to make them stay on. Oh well the girls still liked them. They hunted eggs in the back yard. Then we packed a lunch and headed out to highbanks. i swear the beauty of that place takes all my stress away. We played on the playground then took a good two mile walk. Amazing!! Felt so good to be out in nature. Felt so good to be alone as a family. No worries just us. We know what to expect. We know that mistreating each other is not allowed. It was a day to remember. We came home from high banks then cooked our dinner on the grill. So nice to sit on that picnic table that Randy and I made with our family. I never take it for granted. It is the best thing I can possibly imagine. I felt at peace. I felt wanted loved and part of a family. All that I ever wanted. I have it. Randy told me later that night that everything in his life is together, he has all he ever wanted. That made me melt. I feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment