Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family making plans


May 1st we are going to the zoo. I am very excited about this because it has been awhile since Randy and I took the kids. We spent alot of last summer doing fun activities but I am thinking this year we should start saving money. We probably will get a small pool and stay home. Besides Randy is going to take two classes this summer. We probably will go camping once and do some small hiking picnic days. I really want another baby so we really need to start saving now. So that is what is going on in the future.

I lost another 1.5 pounds this week. They seem to be melting off. I guess sticking to something has it's rewards.

You know something. I live for my husband's smile. I live for his goofy jokes and his laugh. I thought about his all day yesterday. Every time I seen him smile my world was perfect. I never wanted to make someone this happy before. He is loosing weight too. Not sure how much he has lost I think a few pounds. I am so proud of him and what he is doing. I love my hubby. Well I hope everyone has a great day. Smile it may make someones day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment