Monday, April 12, 2010

Heath Coach


I talked to my health coach today and I feel energized!! I am ready to continue doing what I am doing. I felt kind of weird not exercising over the weekend but it gave my muscles time to rest and be energized for today. She helped me set up goals. I have shopping goals, exercise goals, and eating goals. I am so excited and pumped right now. You have no idea. It is nice to have a cheerleader. Randy is going to call today and get a health coach. He is going to do this with me. We are going to do this as a couple. That is what a marriage is all about working together and helping one another reach common goals.

I am keeping a food journal and exercise log. I want to determine what I am dong right and what I still need to work on. In two weeks my coach will call me and check up on me. She wants to see how I am doing and keep me motivated. Ava never naps anymore so I should be plenty active lol. I am so happy and I feel so good. I have a feeling the next year is going to be the best year of my life. I am going to loose weight and be a family with the man of my dreams for another year. Also my kids are getting older and more beautiful everyday. My marriage is rock solid. We are planning a baby. Life does not get any better than this. Love and family that is all I need.


Wish me luck. I will keep everyone updated on my progress. Just look at my weight loss ticker I update it once a week. Usually Wednesdays. Thanks for reading. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment