Friday, April 9, 2010

Health Coach and life


My insurance is starting to grow on me a little. I signed up for a healthy coach and they sent me a book, pedometer, and a waist measuring device. I am very excited to start my health sessions. Randy is going to join too. We both are going to do this together. I love it. Couple getting healthier and trying to have a better life for their family.

I went out yesterday and bought a scale. Way over due. I found that I have lost 6 pounds total. Very proud and very sore. My whole body is aching while getting used to exercising. Randy went to the library yesterday and got me some new videos. I am gong to burn them so I can use them after they are due. I think variety will keep me going. I do know one thing I do now know where to start. I might do the jogging one today. I am going to have to nap today. I have been so tired in the evenings and falling asleep on Randy all week. Hopefully today I can take a nap. Exercising has been wearing me out. I have some clothes to put away and some cleaning to do. But other than that my house looks great. I work all weekend. I am off next weekend. Looking forward to some quality time with the family. Randy has been going to school and I have not been seeing him really but on Fridays. I so look forward to Fridays. Well I am off to wake up Tina and take her to school. I hope to exercise when I get back. I gotta find the energy lol. So tired. Might drink an energy drink and eat some oatmeal. Mmmm oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment