Randy had his first day of school yesterday. I was very excited for him. I am so glad he is going back. I think this is going to help our family in the long run. So with that said and out of the way I want to tell you about our day.
I decided to just get out of the house. Earlier I bought a whole bunch of bubble wands and little bubble gadgets. I packed them up and put the girls in the car . We left. We went to Lincoln park the one with the big hill. We ran around blew bubbles. So much fun. Then we put all the stuff away and climbed the hill. We then rolled down as far as we could. We then went home and went around the block. Class ended early for Randy so he seen us and met us on the other side. The girls loved that.We went home and I started getting the girls ready for bed while Randy did his assignment. I gave them baths and gave them a snack. They were all ready for bed and I was exhausted. I fell asleep and Randy fought with Avanelle. She did not want to go to bed.
I really had fun alone with the girls. I am planning other things while he is at school. This Thursday I think we are going to get ice cream and get his birthday gift. Not sure what we are getting him. Maybe a new outfit or something. I cannot think of anything creative besides maybe making him a birthday dvd. Any ideas? I would love to hear them.
Here is my reasoning behind doing things while Randy is away. I want him to see that we miss him but we will be fine. I want him to take two classes next quarter but he is worried about not seeing the girls. I told him he will have a few weeks in between quarters. I guess I want him to know that it is possible. We will be fine and we will still have fun. I love getting some alone time with my girls. Both of them. I just hope Randy sees this and realizes that it is what is best for our family. I can't tell him what to do though. It is all up to him. I will support him no matter what he chooses to do next quarter. We are a team and that is what a team does.
Well I am off to exercise. Ava loves to do it with me. Makes it fun. I love watching her jog in place. She is so funny.
Pictures: One is of the girls blowing bubbles, the one of the two of them together is of them on the top of the hill,
No comments:
Post a Comment