Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Randy goes to college!!

So my life starts getting interesting. Randy is starting a class at MTC next week. He is going to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am so excited for him. I am so glad Whirlpool is paying for his education. I just wish he has time to take more classes then he is. But that is ok. In three years or less he will have his Assicates degree in Electrical Engineering. Then we hope for him to keep going back til he gets his bachelors. I thought he could even go online to finish it out.I cannot seem to find the whole degree online. You have to have an associates then finish online.

This is just the first step to our lives getting better.Hopefully in the next five years Randy will have a better job doing what he loves. Then I will go back to school and finish what I started. We really want to buy another house. This one is getting too small. It was a great start but we want our big house out in the country. So here we go getting ready to make our lives better. It is going to take some hard work but we can do it. Well I am off to take Tina to school. I am so tired I cannot wait til I see the doctor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment