Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am pretty sure I am done!!

Ava hates being wet I mean she screams bloody murder. I am using this to my advantage and it worked! All night she was dry and all day yesterday! So no more pull ups or diapers!! I am so excited! So here I am and it's 630 in the morning and she is going potty! I did it!! I am so proud of her. I am also sad but this is one of the times you have to let go and let her be independent. Letting go is hard but necessary.

Today I am going to work because I am no longer on the schedule for three hours on my off weekend. I am going to start going in to do 1-1 again. This means I take my client to do an activity. I have been brainstorming I have came up with going to petland and seeing a dog and maybe out to eat. So there goes my evening but I will be off all weekend so that time will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment