Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Team Channell

Wow I was just on cafemom reading about this women who had a husband that does nothing around the house. Then underneath her there were a bunch of women pissing and moaning about how their husbands do nothing!!! Not at my house!! We work together as a team. We are Team Channell.

So here is how things go in my house. I work second shift. Randy works first. We work together. I do all I can do during my time at home. Randy comes home and he does what I did not get done. Randy usually does the laundry because I cannot ever seen to get to it between the dog chewing up things and Ava dragging out every toy in the house. This week though I have done quiet a bit of laundry. I usually am the one who cleans the kitchen good. He normally cooks while I am at work and brings it to me. Yep I get a hot meal while I am at work. Very sweet of him. Today though I think I am going to make chicken and dumplings so I should be able to take my dinner to work.

In my opinion a man should do fifty percent of the house work. A man should clean up after himself. Randy has always helped me and has cleaned up after himself. My coworkers are always telling me that I have one of the best men they have ever seen. Sheila is always telling me to "hold on to that man, he is a good one" She says this in her Mississippi, African American accent. So cute!I agree and I appreciate everything he does. Like yesterday he changed my oil for me. He also does handy things around the house. Over the weekend he pained my oven hood to match my stove. He did a good job. I really like how it turned out. I am lucky. I am very lucky. I defiantly found a rare man. I do not know anyone that has a man that cleans, cooks, works, fixes things, and respects them. Hard to come by. I got very lucky.

So Randy if you are reading this, I love you. I appreciate everything you do for me and our girls. You are a very special one of a kind man. I am lucky to have you. Next week is your birthday I plan on showing you how much I appreciate you by making you a special surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment