
So the other day I caught my girls in the the playroom making up their own game with a set of number dominoes. They were playing a "Go Fish" like game.I found it hilarious. My girls can take the simplest thing and turn it into their own game.Ava knew most of her one digit numbers which is good. I am glad it was an educational game.
Just like on Wednesday they were playing "Alice in Wonderland" Tina and Ava were taking turns hopping through the house saying " I'm late, I'm late". They were using their daddy's watch to do it too.
When I was a kid my sister, brother and I used to play store. We took all the monopoly money and used it as the stores money. I had a hotel and my brother had the store. My little sister was our customer.It was so much fun.
Another game I used to play with my sister was "Little House on the Prairie" I loved those books growing up. We used to take down the curtains and make them into long dresses and pretend that we were Mary and Laura. I loved those times pretending as a kid.
I am so glad I spent all the money I did on all the pretend stuff.Christina and Ava love to play with dishes and puppet show stage. The dog loves it too. She gets into the buckets and chews on whatever she wants. So I guess it's a win win. Actually, the dog gets in trouble for chewing on toys and is redirected to a bone or her own chew toy. Believe me that does not stop her.
Today, I think we are going to stay inside. It snowed in March!!! It's Ohio though and to be expected. They say "If you do not like the weather in Ohio wait a minute and it will change" Hopefully I hate snow. Anyway, we are going to go to the mall to play and maybe to the store to pick up a few things. Milk and you know the perishables you always run out of before you get paid. So I am going to get that out of the way. No idea what is going on when Randy gets home. Hopefully something fun. Well I am off to fold some more laundry. It never ends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment