So all last week I have weak and my stomach has been sore. I have barely been able to eat nor have I had an appetite.I still have to work though.I cannot take days off. Well I made a doctors appointment for Wednesday I hope they can help me. I think I may have an ulcer. My father has had them and I have acid reflex. Make sense. I hope I feel better soon. Randy has been just great about it. He has let me sleep when I need to sleep and has done most of the house work lately. Kind of makes me feel bad but I have to take care of me.
I have doctor appointments and so much to do this week. Ava has an appointment tomorrow, I do on Wednesday. I have to fast and have my blood work done and I have to take Kisten to school every day this week due to there being tests. So I am super busy. Plus I work Monday and Wednesday this week. Randy is working til 2;30 so I will get to see him before I go to work. I love when he is being the back up. So much to do. Well I am off to find the energy to clean and get things done. I am having pains again I am going to take some more antacids.
No comments:
Post a Comment