
So as most people know Randy and I are not Christians. We actually find the whole Easter thing funny. It is such a pagan holiday. Anyway. Friday is Randy's birthday. We are going to go ahead and celebrate both of our birthdays on the same day like always. I am going to make a cheese cake and we are going to have ice cream. Then we are going to color eggs and watch movies. Probably bunny movies.
Saturday we are going to spend the day outside playing. Maybe even take a hike at High banks. Might pack a lunch and spend the day there. Of course we have to go grocery shopping at some point. I am sure I will have a bit of it done on Friday so we should be good. Might have to head out to Save- Alot to finish. Might even swing by and see the bunny.
Sunday the day of all days. We are going to stay home this year. I have plans for an Easter Hunt for the girls, Easter art projects and a nice Easter dinner. No relatives this year. Way too much drama. Much more peaceful and fun to stay home. At dinner time we will take a family vote just like on Thanksgiving on what we want to do next year.
I am really excited I have never really been off on Easter so this will give me and my family some quality time. Especially since Randy is starting school the last week of March. So that is what I have planned for Easter. It is going to be a very fun time. The girls are very excited about the Easter Bunny coming this year.
What to put in baskets this year? I have been thinking and I think I should do mostly fun things for the girls to do other than candy. Every year it seems like I get more and more out of giving sweets. Of course there will be jelly beans and the chocolate Easter Bunny but that is about it. My girls do not eat that much candy.
I am really looking forward to next week. I just have to get this weekend over with. I have to work 12 hour shifts. Really sucks to be me.
I cannot wait for our family fun holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment